Monday, August 21, 2006

Argentina Photo Galleries

You've asked - Goyo answers. Some of the photos in these galleries have been viewed by some of you in one form or another; including on Fotoninja's rarely-updated daily photoblog as well as in print and online in various forms. Enjoy.

Random photos from Buenos Aires, Cordoba and beyond and yet more random photos from Buenos Aires, Argentina taken on my second trip to to this vast land in August and September of 2005.

Photo Above is from a shoot called 'Gaucho Carto-traficantes' and is part of my ongoing series about Cartoneros, Fashion and Buenos Aires. Photo taken by Tommy Abad

2 comments:

JM said...

I hope you're planning to work on your tan while visiting the Sunshine State. Because... yeah.

tommyspace said...

hey, thanks for credit me ! but It was an honor dude!
so thanks again for let me did that!