Friday, February 02, 2007

Nothing….

Nothing to say, really… and I’ve got no new interesting photos to post either. I can say that I think the worst of the minor aches and pains and scratches from the car crash – more mental than anything I suppose - are over. And supposedly I get to pick up my repaired 17-40 f/4 wide angle zoom lens AND flash today from the authorized Canon service center here in Buenos Aires - $130USD out the door - cheaper than insurance!

Also, Boca Juniors soccer team lost last night during penalty kicks to their famous BA rivals – River. Other than that, I am both very thankful and relieved that these January mishaps are finally over and now its time to move on to February 2007… and happy 74th birthday Pop!

1 comment:

Travelburro said...

SOS CAGON!!!!!!!!

GO RIVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Dude, that's killer about your lens.