Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ojo for Ojo & Happy Holidays

Well, its been another year, almost. And its the holidays and its summer in the southern hemisphere, always a bit strange for North Americans. But I'm thankful this holiday season. Thanks to all your loyal blog readers from around the world. Thanks to all my friends and family here in BA and back home. Thanks to Ethan and Steele for keeping up on the DWF and I'm thankful to be able to say I've CAUGHT UP with my current photo workload. These pictures below we're all taken yesterday and have been through all sixteen steps on my new workflow check list. I might post that on my website or on another blog to help others with their photo nightmare's also. Or perhaps most people just use iPhoto and don't have a problem... I wonder.

Happy Holidays Everyone!








No comments: