Thursday, October 19, 2006

Home Sweet Home!

My new pad with the wide angle lens to make it look even larger than it already is.

Looking directly out my front door on the upper level of 'Los Patios del Sol', which once at one point a conventio or convent. Now its a good mix of cool people from Argentina, Spain, England and of course some Yanks thrown in for good measure. The Gallegos next door are whooping it up right now, cranking some old-school LIVE Blonde!

My actual front door and a partial view of the small balconcito that comes off of my bedroom, which is in the upper portion of the loft space, along with the bathroom. More pics to come.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niiiiiice!

The Social Worker said...

Very cool spot. Looks "shady." But what is "LIVE Blonde"... I thought I was old school, but maybe not old enough?....

miss tango said...

Qué bárbaro!

Unknown said...

A young Debbie Harry - Blondie?! - right, -ie on the end, Bondie, not Blonde. Thought you might be able to read through that one but now I'll have to go and correct my damn captions! The pad is growing on me.

Got a small, slightly over-priced and teatery black coffee table today to put in front of my couch that I continue to sleep on downstairs - came with the place. Bed shopping hasn't been great so far... actually kind of sucks.

But there is hot water (heard Roberts place was down for hotwater of late) and I've focused most of my decorative efforts on the upstairs; namely four plants on the balcony, a chinese paper round lampe shade for the lightbulb that is hanging over my would-be bed. But the bathroom... well, I'll just have to post a picture once its finalized.

Looking forward to meeting Ms. TangoSpeak next month along with Miss Tango in Her Eyes!

Unknown said...

and Robert too, of course!

The Social Worker said...

Have you never met these people?
Yeah, I figured Blondie, I just thought i'd fuck with you a little. Pictures of Whales or other Giant Sea Creatures go well in bathrooms...

Anonymous said...

You seem to be doing well for yourself, Roden. -Nick